Friday, February 1, 2013

When scraps met me...

They didn't stand a chance!  I do more scrap quilts than any other kind.  It's kinda weird how many scrap quilts I make.  I wonder why I don't have more quilts that have a full pattern.  Ah well, I don't wonder very long.

Here's a quick one I made for the fun of it.  I saw the style in a magazine and made a quick lap quilt out of it.


I shall name it ... uh .... Pinwheels and Diamonds?  Sure, sounds good.  Can't see the pinwheels for the diamonds? Well, they're there.  Can't see the diamonds for the pinwheels?  Well, they're there.  Can't see the forest for the trees?  Can't help you there.

 I then got to quilt it on a long arm quilting machine that I sometimes have access to. Shout out to BR! What what! So here's the back.


I used a pantograph called Cotton Candy that was super fast.  On and off the machine in about three hours.  Now if only all my crafting saw results that quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment