Monday, February 4, 2013

double take

Hmm, I don't want this to be just a quilt blog, but it's what I've been working on for the vast majority of the past two years.  Do I have any other ideas....?  Uh,...

Hey, I was looking through my photos and found a picture of my advent calendar.  Apparently I DID take one!  So here you go!


I'm partial to it.  :)  I especially like how the wood wasn't particularly straight on top.  There's also a knot in the wood on the far side that you can't see in the picture.  Adds extra personality.

And here's something else for your troubles.  About four or five months ago, I painted my master bedroom.  It went from this (sorry, guess we can't get completely away from quilts!):



to this!


A nice teal color.  More pictures to come when I get the decorating done.  I know, it should be done by now but, well, quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment