Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Second post - Quilt

I've been obsessed with quilts these days.  So much so that I have to put two, count them two, alarms on my phone to tell me it's time to put down the rotary cutter and go to BED!  And even that doesn't work sometimes.  Maybe I need three....

Anyway, that's not important.  What is important is the finished product!

I give you a beautiful quilt I designed and my quilt club was able to help me realize the dream.


This brings up a point.  I was thinking of naming my quilts...  Perhaps I'll name this one Tic Tac 9 Patch.  Has a fun ring to it.

The quilting is basically just stitch in the ditch, except when I missed and wasn't quite in the ditch.  Sometimes my straight lines have a lot of personality.  Let's say drunken personality.



All in all, it was a fun one to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment